- Advances on traditional modem.
- Faster by using efficient wireless protocol (Zigbee ).
- Better network bandwidth management.
- Reliable and secure data transfer.
- Simple structure and easy to use.
- Access via TCP/IP
- LED status indication
- Save and run the setup by dedicated software
- Support ZigBee HA protocol.
The heart of a wireless network is the gateway. The wireless gateway is a device that allows the automation devices to connect with internet through LAN. It brings together the functions of a wireless access point and a router, and sometimes provides firewall functionality as well. A router is a hardware device or software program that allows communication between automation devices on the personal network and the Internet.
The reason most people want a wireless gateway in their home or workplace is to share their Internet connection with multiple devices they have in the house or workplace. A wireless network setup is needed if the user wants to go anywhere in the network range and get a connection without the use of cables. With a wireless access point (WAP), which provides heightened wireless security, users are able to add devices that access the network with few or no cables.
- For smart home automation
- Automobile automation
- Agricultural automation
- Medical equipments